October 19, 1998
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
University Statutes and Senate Procedures
SP.99.05 Proposed Revisions to the Bylaws Part D.6.(b) - Committee on Campus Operations Membership
In 1994, the title of the Vice-Chancellor for Administrative Affairs was changed to that of Vice-Chancellor for Administration and Human Resources. In 1986, the title of the Director of Business Affairs was changed to that of Assistant Vice President for Business and Finance.
The Committee on University Statutes and Senate Procedures recommends approval of the revisions to the Bylaws, Part D.6.(b). Text to be deleted is indicated in [square brackets] and text to be added is underscored.
PROPOSED REVISION TO THE BYLAWS, PART D.6.(b)
- (b) Membership
- The Committee shall consist of:
- 1. Eight faculty members,
- 2. Two student members,
- 3. The Vice-Chancellor for [Administrative Affairs] Administration and Human
- Resources or the Vice-Chancellor's designee (ex officio), and
- 4. The [Director of Business Affairs] Assistant Vice President for Business and Finance
- or the [Director's] Assistant Vice President's designee (ex officio).
UNIVERSITY STATUTES AND SENATE PROCEDURES
Robert Fossum, Chair
H. George Friedman, Jr.
Harry H. Hilton
John W. Kindt
Robert C. Damrau, Ex officio
Thomas M. Eakman, Observer
C. K. Gunsalus, Ex officio (designee)
Vera V. Mainz, (PAC Liaison)