November 1, 2004
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
University Statutes and Senate Procedures
SP.05.04 Revision to the Bylaws, Part D.10(b) - Committee on Faculty Benefits
This Bylaws revision amends the description on the Committee on Faculty Benefits to reflect the change in the title of the Vice-Chancellor for Administration and Human Resources to Associate Vice President for Human Resources.
The Senate Committee on University Statutes and Senate Procedures recommends approval of the following revisions to the Bylaws. Text to be deleted is indicated in [square brackets] and text to be added is underscored.
PROPOSED REVISIONS TO THE BYLAWS, PART D.10(b)
The Committee shall consist of:
1. Five faculty members,
2. One emeritus faculty member,
3. One academic professional member,
4. The campus faculty representatives to the State Universities Retirement System Members Advisory Committee (ex officio),
5. The Director of the UIUC Benefits Center or the Directorís designee (ex officio),
6. The Executive Director of the State Universities Retirement System or the Directorís designee (ex officio),
7. The Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs or the Vice-Chancellorís designee (ex officio),
8. Two faculty representatives to CMS Benefits Programs (ex officio), and
9. The [Vice-Chancellor for Administration and Human Resources] Associate Vice President for Human Resources or the [Vice-Chancellorís] Associate Vice Presidentís designee (ex officio).
university statutes and senate
Joseph Finnerty, Chair
H. George Friedman
Robert C. Damrau, ex officio
Thomas M. Eakman, Observer
Kathleen Pecknold, ex officio (designee)